Thursday, May 19, 2016

Guillotine Cross Rolling Cutter Test 190 vs 193 ASPD

Hello all! Something I don't normally do is thorough skill testing, I typically stick to calculating and only really test when absolutely necessary - which is the case here!

It was brought up by Munbalanced that 190 ASPD maxes out Rolling Cutters recast time, and that 193 would be no higher. This threw me off, because I always wear Kiel-D-01 on my GX when doing Fenrir & Sarah Instance because I noticed the kill speed is way faster. So, I made a video of a perfect macro with the different ASPD/delay reductions.



To make it easier to see, I have slowed each 30 second clip to exactly 75 seconds each. This was my 4th test of this nature, all proved consistent as shown. If you need me to post the un-slowed clips, I can do that as well :D

Macro was used with 100 MS delay between buttonpress. No manual keys used as to not throw off the test.

As you can see, if you finished the video, 193 with 52% delay and 100% delay reduction are the exact same. This is due to RC have a 200 ms delay normally, with the 52% reduction making it 0.096 ms delay, allowing the 100 ms macro to work perfectly as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment