Sunday, November 8, 2015

Ragnarok Online: Wolchev's Labratory aka Biolabs 4 MVP Instance

Hello All! Thanks for stopping in again and apologies for the delay in posting, real life has taken over but this weekend I have found some time to play and write! This is a video I actually recorded a few weeks ago, and if you're subscribed to me on YouTube, you may have already seen it.

 

In the video above, I have just opened the final room of the MVP summoning instance. In this instance, you have a random chance at all of the Bio3/4 MVP's - there doesn't seem to be a way to tell which, so in the video, this is a lucky guess. I guessed it would be Gypsy or Clown and already have an Earth element assigned to my weapon by using an elemental converter scroll. Once she spawns, a quick dark claw and crit is all it takes. (If you crit for 170k =P)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment